Sinflux & Shadow Edge
Welcome to the Shadow Edge Alliances Forum! We currently compose of Shadow Edge + Nightstalkers. This is the dawn of a new era, and we shall dominate Nemesis server! so take pride in what your fighting for, go out there and show em' what your made of!

Thank you for joining this alliance, Welcome!

To see the rest of the forum, register with your in-game name. You will then be sent a confirmation email after registering so use a real email.
Sinflux & Shadow Edge
Welcome to the Shadow Edge Alliances Forum! We currently compose of Shadow Edge + Nightstalkers. This is the dawn of a new era, and we shall dominate Nemesis server! so take pride in what your fighting for, go out there and show em' what your made of!

Thank you for joining this alliance, Welcome!

To see the rest of the forum, register with your in-game name. You will then be sent a confirmation email after registering so use a real email.
Sinflux & Shadow Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinflux & Shadow Edge Alliance Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Liina is posting. Run.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Liina is posting. Run. Empty
PostSubject: Liina is posting. Run.   Liina is posting. Run. EmptyFri Nov 19 2010, 00:38

Checking in from Nightstalker.

Not much to say; I started HoG on Gpotato when they first got the game, and then moved here when it started slowing down over there. ^^:
I play this game VERY casually...aside from the basic day-to-day stuff, I'm really not that familiar with the game.
Here's to slow learners!
Back to top Go down

Liina is posting. Run.
Page 1 of 1